Imperial Homes Southern is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Imperial Homes Southern may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
WEBSITE & COOKIES
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive, allowing the website to load and function faster when revisited.
Imperial Homes Southern uses the following cookies:
• Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies collect information about how you use our Website. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. These cookies are sometimes placed by third-party providers of web traffic analysis services, such as Google Analytics.
• Functionality cookies. These cookies remember choices you make and are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
We use Google Analytics to monitor our Website traffic patterns and usage to help us develop the design and layout of the Website. This software does not enable us to capture any personal information. For information on how Google processes and collects your information in regard to this product and how you can opt-out, please see www.policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
Most internet browsers are automatically set up to accept cookies. However, you can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to block or delete cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
For more information on managing cookies, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org or visit www.youronlinechoices.com which has further information about behavioural advertising and online privacy.
Please note that our Website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, if you use these links to leave our Website, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such websites, and such websites are not governed by this Privacy Statement. You should exercise caution and look at the Privacy Statement applicable to any website you visit.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, understand this information may be used by Imperial Homes Southern for direct marketing purposes.
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: Paddock View, Calcot Mount Business Park Calcot Lane, Curdridge, Southampton SO32 2BN.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
PRIVACY NOTICE REVIEW
We may make changes to this Privacy Notice from time to time and will post such updates on our website.